Re: [Peterhead] Re: Robb/Smith

  • colin collie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2000
      >From: Wade Buchan <wsb@...>
      >To: Peterhead@egroups.com
      >Subject: [Peterhead] Re: Robb/Smith
      >Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 09:18:14 +1000
      >
      >Hi Collin,
      >
      >colin collie wrote:
      >
      > > I asked you about a William Robb that was married to a Ann King?, I
      > > have
      > > found I was in error he was actually married to an Isobella Smith in
      > > June of 1835 who came from Cruden who<s parents were a John Smith and
      > > Martha Hutton the were married in 1800 but any fill in details you can
      > > give me will be most appreciated
      >
      >I've already sent you the census and death information on William Robb &
      >Isobella Smith, message dated 25/3/00 Re: Collie/Buchan Family Tree to
      >this newsgroup. If you did not get it or would like it sent again,
      >please let me know.
      >
      >I didn't find a Martha Smith in the 1851 census for Peterhead. Would
      >need age to find John (if there).
      >
      >Regards, Wade.
      >
      >Hi Wade,
      Apologies I have got that information it just got mixed in with
      something else. You said that you had another 4 deaths with parents John
      Robb & Elizabeth Fraser if I could get a copy of them.
      You were right about the Buchans. I am going to try the Salvation Army in
      Peterhead to see if they keep any old records. I have some of my relatives
      traced back to the early 1700's but they are further afield than Peterhead,
      Fife,Edinburgh etc.

      All the best Colin