Diveralls

  • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2000
      Hi Judy,Very interesting-and thank you- about the Peterhead crew lists.
      Scotland to Australia to New Zealand to Canada!! What would our
      ancestors think!!
      Seriously, can you tell me more about the lists? You seem so excited
      about them. I could call the nearest LDS centre and see if they can get
      them. I have retired from work, and as summer is coming, could drive the
      distance and get a friend to put me up for a couple of days.[The
      research room is about 10 ft x 18 ft. and they only open some days for a
      few hours] What would I ask them to get for me? Once again thank you
      very much and Happy Hunting1 Betty.