1841 Census Peterhead

  • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2000
      Hi Wade, I have just discovered -through Scots Origins- another child of
      John Bruce and Ann Cowie. John christened 13 Jan 1833 in Peterhead.
      He is not on the 1851 census with the rest of the family. Do you have
      access to the 1841 census?-he would be abt. 8 years old? He could of
      course have died, be at sea, or possibly?? be married. Thank you.
      Betty.