Leslie Research

  • Judy Hand
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2000
      Dear Wade

      Just a quick note to thank you for putting me on to the Peterhead Crew
      Lists - the film was great, and I even got Peter's signature. It was
      fascinating reading these lists as all the names we are now so familiar
      with kept popping up. It also explained a few family relationships, I
      felt, and where one or two names came from.

      Betty Holmes asked me to keep an eye out for any Diveralls, and I found
      two: David Diverall on board the "Fairy" (ticket no. 101,257) and James
      Diverall (No. 106,364) on board the "North of Scotland". The year was
      1851.

      Anyway, now I have the bit between the teeth, I'll order is another one
      or two. Thanks for your help.

      Best wishes,
      Judy