Re: 1851 census Peterhead

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2000
      Hi Colin,

      crhc43 wrote:

      > I am looking for a Alexander Collie married to a Mary Soutter

      1851 Peterhead Census
      District 13, page 35, No.181, 90 Contitution Street
      Alexander Collie, head, 49, St.Fergus, Banffshire
      Mary Collie, wife, 56, Peterhead
      James Collie, son, 19, Peterhead
      Margaret Collie, daughter, 17, Peterhead

      Peterhead Deaths
      1855, No.44, Alexander Collie, carter, male, age 54 years, born
      St.Fergus, 25 years in this district, parents: John Collie, labourer
      (deceased) and Margaret Collie ms Robb, married to Mary Souttar,
      children: 1. Robert 27, 2. Alexander 25, 3. James 23, 4. John 20, 5.
      Margaret 22, died 8th April 9h pm at Kirk town, cause: Bronchitis had
      for about two months, buried Churchyard of Peterhead, informant:
      Margaret Collie, daughter.

      No.18, Robert Collie, ship-carpenter, single, 7/2/1869 at 2h am 48 Kirk
      Street, male, 38years 10months, parents: Alexander Collie, labourer
      (dead) and Mary Collie ms Soutter, informant: James Collie, brother,
      present, occupier.

      > William Robb married to an Ann King

      I need more information to find this one. Do you have any ages,
      children and when born?