Cattos

  • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2000
      Hi Wade, I am taking you up on your offer to try to help sort out the
      Cattos in Peterhead that are in my family tree.
      1.William Catto m. Margaret Diverall Aug 8 1819 in Peterhead. I have no
      other info on him. But he must have died between 1829 when their last
      child was born and 1845 when Margaret remarried.[Francis Silver]. Their
      son William catto m. Mary Cruden.
      2. Mary Catto m. the above margaret's brother-William Diverall- in
      Peterhead 23 Feb 1830. That's all I know about her.
      I have tried to find the origins of these 2 Cattos-but can't tell who's
      who in all the many Cattos to choose from. Thanks for any help you can
      give. Betty.