(Peterhead) McGlashen/Milne

  • Ken May
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 1998
      Marilyn,

      I don't have a lot, but my Great-grandmother was Jannet Milne, b. 27
      August 1836, d. 17 July 1909 in Wellington, New Zealand
      She married John May, 2 June 1856 at Mill-o'Cocklaw, by the Rev. Dr
      Rorrison (of St Peter's Church). This information was obtained off a
      copy of John and Jannet's Golden Wedding Anniversary card.

      Jannet's Father was a George Milne.

      I have nothing more than this, but there may be a clue in there.

      Regards
      Ken May