Whalingship Agreements

  • Malcolm Simpson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2000
      Dear Wade,
                  I see your message to Judy Hand contains information on Crew Agreements.
      How can I obtain this sort of information or can I just ask you? What years do you cover?
      Apart from the whalers have you any crew information on a small powered schooner called
      "Isabel" which left Greenhithe early July 1852 to search for Sir John Franklin.It would appear it picked up additional crew members in Peterhead on the 10th.July 1852.Can you help.
         Thankyou in anticipation.
                                          Malcolm Simpson