unsubscribe

  • Marie Anne Cooper
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 6, 2000
    • Joyce T. Irvine
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 18, 2000
        unsubscribe
      • di & cliff
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 12, 2000
          unsubscribe
        • di & cliff
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 19, 2000
            unsubscribe
          • lgrummett@sk.sympatico.ca
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 30, 2000
            • David Stark & Mel Owen
              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 2, 2001
                unsubscribe please

              • susan willilamson
                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 10, 2001
                  From: David Stark & Mel Owen <davidmel@...>
                  To: <Peterhead@yahoogroups.com>
                  Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2001 9:54 AM
                  Subject: [Peterhead] unsubscribe

                  > unsubscribe please

                • nancy johnson
                  Message 8 of 15 , Sep 12, 2001
                    Hi Susan, this is Nancy. So, how do you unsubscibe to
                    the Peterhead thing. We keep getting tons of e-mails
                    that are totally useless.
                    Hope all is well with you.
                    Take Care,
                    Nancy

                    Message 9 of 15 , Sep 12, 2001
                      On 12 Sep 2001, at 19:33, nancy johnson wrote:

                      > Hi Susan, this is Nancy. So, how do you unsubscibe to
                      > the Peterhead thing. We keep getting tons of e-mails
                      > that are totally useless.
                      > Hope all is well with you.

                      To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank message to:

                      Don

                      Don Esslemont, Director
                      Decision Research Ltd, Box 5530 Wellington New Zealand
                      Phone: (64 4) 499 2040 Fax: (64 4) 499 2080
                      Mobile: (64 2) 144 8769 Home:(64 6) 325 8409
                      email: don@... http://www.decision.co.nz
                    • Billofhhi@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jan 24, 2002
                        please remove me from your e-mail list.

                        thank you
                        Message 11 of 15 , Nov 9, 2006
                          Please unscribe me as Im unable to continue my research through ill health

                          Katherine Blake

                        • DeLories Vaughn
                          Message 12 of 15 , Mar 28, 2007
                            Unsubscribe