Re: Peterhead births

  • Nick
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2000
      My Brother-in-law was also born at Ellon Cottage Hospital (1947).
      At this time his Parents (Fraser's) were living at Boddam.

      Take care

      Nick Moir
      Aberdeenshire & Angus Ancestors
      nimo@...

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 29, 2003
        Hope these will help someone. Get in touch for details. Those marked
        with *** are of interest to me.

        1886 *** STEPHEN; Elizabeth Ann d/o James Cordiner Stephen and
        Christian McLeman
        MCCOMBIE; Sarah Louisa d/o James McCombie and Sarah Hislop
        COW; Andrew Wilson s/o James Cow and Elizabeth Smith

        1887 *** STEPHEN; Robert s/o James Cordiner Stephen and
        Christian McLeman
        PRESSLEY; Margaret Christine Bruce d/o William Pressley and
        Margaret Mackenzie
        ROSS; James Henry s/o Alexander Ross and Margaret Watt

        1890 BUCHAN; James Forbes s/o Andrew Buchan and
        Margaret Brown Thompson
        ANGUS; James s/o James Angus and Barbara Baird Bremner
        *** STEPHEN; Jessie Pye d/o James Cordiner Stephen and
        Christian McLeman

        1892 CORDINER; Ann Buchan d/o Robert Daniel Cordiner and
        Ann Buchan
        *** STEPHEN; David s/o James Cordiner Stephen and
        Christian McLeman
        BUCHAN; Alexander Webb s/o James Buchan and Barbara Taylor

        1895 HEPBURN; Alfred s/o William Hepburn and Isabella Bain
        *** STEPHEN; Daniel McLeman s/o James Cordiner Stephen and
        Christian McLeman
        CASSIE; Gordon Lamb s/o George Cassie and Ann Davidson

        1897 *** STEPHEN; George s/o James Cordiner Stephen and
        Christian McLeman
        BALLOCK; Marion Johnstone Ogg d/o John Ballock and
        Catherine Jane Nicol
        GALLOWAY; John s/o William Galloway and Jemima Brand

        Anna
      • anna849
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30, 2003
          Sharon,

          ALFRED HEPBURN, born May 8, 1895 at 11 h. pm at 5 Cairntoodlie,
          Peterhead.
          Father William Hepburn, plasterers laborer
          Mother Isabella Hepburn m/s Bain
          Parents married July 31, 1876 at Strichen

          Anna