Cordiner/Wilson

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2000
      Peterhead onelisters -

      Now that I've been successful in finding my ancestors and even a few
      living cousins, I want more! I'm looking for any other descendants of
      William C. Cordiner & Isabella Wilson. They were married 10/29/1835.
      They had 8 children:

      William Cordiner - b. 8/27/1836
      George Cordiner - b. 10/19/1838
      John Cordiner - b. 10/31/1841
      Peter Cordiner - b. 3/2/1844
      James Cordiner - b. 2/10/1848
      Alexander Cordiner - b. 4/30/1850 d. 11/9/1908 (my ggrandfather)
      Isabella Cordiner - b. 2/19/1854
      Robert Park Cordiner - b. 10/5/1856 d. 6/6/1928

      I'm pretty sure that Robert & James married sisters and moved to the
      United States (as well as my ggrandfather).
      If you think any of these people might be in your family tree, let me
      know!!

      Becchi Oesterle