School Reg. Peterhead School

  • i.l.tilbury@xtra.co.nz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2000
      can anyone help, I whould like to know if there is any Regs for Peterhead
      schools ,for the years from 1850 to 1870.
      May be the the free church school that was on the corner of st. Peter st
      and Windmill street , and the old Academy
      My greatgrand father Andrew Kean and his brothers and sister along with parents Robert Kean ANND
      HELEN SCOTT, AND ROBERT KEAN, were in Peterhead at this time
      LYNLEY TILBURY