Leslie research

  • Judy Hand
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2000
      Dear Wade

      Again, many, many thanks for your help - I ordered in Film 0950350
      today, and I'll work backwards or forwards from there. I apologise for
      the delay in replying, but I didn't turn my computer on for 5 days. I
      was quite excited to get the name of a whaler Peter had been on - it
      made it seem real.

      As far as the 1801 Census is concerned, just any Leslie would be great.
      I don't think there would have been many Leslie 'households' in 1801,
      but it would help me determine the family groups.

      Thanks again, Wade, and I'll let you know when I make some progress.

      Best wishes,
      Judy