Re: Peterhead Deaths & 1851 Census

  • William Leslie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2000
      Hello Wade;
      I have been trying, unsuccessfully to follow the instructions to change my
      e-maail address in the Peterhead Onelist. I don't want to miss your
      communications, but after today, this address expires. My new address is
      William Leslie gripfast@...
      Regards
      Williaam Leslie

      Wade Buchan wrote:

      > From: Wade Buchan <wsb@...>
      >
      > Hi Alison,
      >
      > No.162, Jean Will married to Alexander Will Basketmaker 24/10/1863 2h
      > 30m am Ugie Street, female, 50 years, John Finnie tailor (dead) and Jean
      > Finnie ms Smout (dead), cause: unknown no medical attendant, informant:
      > Alexander Will his x mark, husband, present.
      >
      > No.163, Emily Finnie, single, 29/9/1867 2h 30m am at 9/5 Seagate,
      > female, 6 months, James Finnie Ship Carpenter and Margaret Finnie ms
      > Herd, cause: unknown no medical attendant, cause: Emily Herd,
      > grandmother, present, occupier.
      >
      > No George or Christian Finnie in the 1851 census.
      >
      > Regards, Wade.

      > Looking for the lowest refinance rate for your mortgage?
      > GetSmart.com can help. We'll help you find the loan you
      > need - quick, easy, and FREE click

    • Alison Anderson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2000
        Hi Wade,

        Once again many thanks for your invaluable help. I am very grateful for
        your assistance.