RE: Peterhead marriage

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2000
      Hi Betty,

      > Wade, Will you please send me details of the following marriage.
      > G. Maitland b. 1836 m.3 12 1855 to Forbes, fathers name George mother's
      > m.s.Mason. Thank you Betty.

      No.47, 3/12/1855 at 13 Merchant Street, Free Church, G. Maitland, from Peterhead, age 19, Merchant, bachelor, born Peterhead 1836, parents George Maitland Merchant and Elizabeth Mason; married Janet Forbes, from Peterhead, age 20, spinster, born Peterhead 1835, parents Keith Forbes Solicitor and Margaret Anderson; witnesses George Maitland and Keith Forbes.