Peterhead marriage

  • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2000
      Wade, Will you please send me details of the following marriage.
      G. Maitland b. 1836 m.3 12 1855 to Forbes, fathers name George mother's
      m.s.Mason. Thank you Betty.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2000
        Hi Betty,

        > Wade, Will you please send me details of the following marriage.
        > G. Maitland b. 1836 m.3 12 1855 to Forbes, fathers name George mother's
        > m.s.Mason. Thank you Betty.

        No.47, 3/12/1855 at 13 Merchant Street, Free Church, G. Maitland, from Peterhead, age 19, Merchant, bachelor, born Peterhead 1836, parents George Maitland Merchant and Elizabeth Mason; married Janet Forbes, from Peterhead, age 20, spinster, born Peterhead 1835, parents Keith Forbes Solicitor and Margaret Anderson; witnesses George Maitland and Keith Forbes.