RE: 1870 Death (McGlashan)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 1999
      Hi Marilyn,

      > Could I please have the details of the death of John McGlashan Ref. No. 1.

      No.1, John McGlashan (formerly) Brewer widower of Barbara McDonald, 3/1/1870 7h 10m am at Mile-End, male, aged 84 years, parents: John McGlashan tobacconist (dead) and Elspet McGlashan ms Sprice (dead), cause: Inflammation of spinal cord, had for 7 days, informant: M. McGlashan, son, present, neighbour.