RE: 1870 Deaths A to L

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 1999
      Hi Val,

      > Arbuthnot Charles Gordon 1853 1870 161 Arbuthnot, James Will
      > Brand Charles 1806 1870 122 Brand, Charles Laing
      > Cruickshank Male 1870 1870 174 Cruickshank, James Watson
      > Cruickshank Margaret 1796 1870 167 Bonnyman, James Symon
      > Lowrie John 1790 1870 70 Lowrie, John Sinclair

      No.161, Charles Gordon Arbuthnor, single, 8/10/1870 at 10h 30m am Broad Street, male, 17 years, parents: James Arbuthnot Landed Proprietor and Eleanor Jane Ogilvie Arbuthnot ms Will, cause: Phthisis Pulmonalis 6 months, informant; James Arbuthnot, father, present.

      No.122, Charles Brand farmer widower of Amelia Soutter, 30/7/1870 4 h pm at Ravenscray, male, 64 years, Charles Brand farmer (dead) and Agmes Brand ms Laing (dead), a) Disease of heart valvular - unknown b) Softening of Brain, Charles Brand. son, not present, Kirkton of St.Fergus.

      No.174, - Cruickshank, single, 27/10/1870 2h 35m am at Clerkhill, male, 5 mins, James Cruickshank farmservant and Barbara Cruickshank ms Watson, cause: unknown no medical attendant, James Cruickshank, father, present.

      No.167, Margaret Cruickshank widow of James Cruickshank Innkeeper, 16/10/1870 3h 30m pm, at 13 Erroll Street, female, 74 years, James Bonnyman wright (dead) and Isabella Bonnyman ms Symon (dead), George Bain, present, occupier.

      No.70, John Lowrie labourer single, 20/5/1870 7h 20m pm at Poor House Ugie Street, male, 80 years, John Lowrie seaman (dead) and Margaret Lowrie ms Sinclair (dead), gradual decay no regular medical attendant, Thomas Gordon, Governor of Poor House, present.

      Regards, Wade.
    • Val Lowrie
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 1999
        Hi Wade

        Thank you again for the information, it is much appreciated -
        one day I'm going to hook these families up, I just need one
        little link!