1870 Deaths M to Z

  • scottee@xxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 1999
      Hi Wade,

      Could I please have the details on the following deaths:
      1) #207 John Moir
      2) # 39 Alexander Philip

      Thanks

      Scott Moir
    • Sandy Sill
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 1999
        Hi Wade,
        Thanks so much for this information; each little bit adds to my family
        history.
        Your Peterhead site is much appreciated by me, Sandy

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 5, 1999
          Hi Scott,

          > Could I please have the details on the following deaths:
          > 1) #207 John Moir
          > 2) # 39 Alexander Philip

          No.207, John Moir seaman married to Christian Sangster, 29/12/1870 2h pm at 27 Merchant Street, male, aged 62 years, parents: James Moir gardener (dead) and Elizabeth Moir ms Rennie, cause: Eryspcias 5 days, informant: Alexander Willox, present, occupier.

          No.39, Alexander Philip labourer married to Catherine Adams 26/3/1870 9h 30m pm at 44/2 Broad Street, male , 70 years, Alexander Philip farmer (dead) and Jane Philip ms Simpson (dead), Acute Pleurisy a effusion (chest) 12 days, David Philip, son, present, 16 Charlotte Street.