Re: Web Pages

  • Jim & Margrit Whittome
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 1998
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Wade Buchan <wsb@...>
      To: Peterhead@onelist.com <Peterhead@onelist.com>
      Date: Saturday, October 17, 1998 5:38 AM
      Subject: [Peterhead] Web Pages

      >From: Wade Buchan <wsb@...>
      >
      >Hi All,
      >
      >Does anyone know of any other Peterhead Web Pages (preferably relating
      >to Genealogy) or Aberdeenshire Pages that contain information to assit
      >our Peterhead researchers.

      Are these of interest - granted not specific Peterhead

      http://uk.multimap.com/map/places.cgi

      http://www.oldemap.co.uk/html/titles.html

      http://www.campus.bt.com/CampusWorld/pub/OS/mainmenu.html

      Jim Whittome
      Victoria, BC, Canada
      whittome@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 1998
        Hi All,

        I've just updated the Peterhead Genealogy web pages. If you submitted
        information for your name interests, please check that the information
        I'll put up is correct and more importantly, that your email address is
        correct.

        If you would like to be included, please do so for the next update.

        Researching ancestors from Peterhead, Aberdeenshire?
        Visit Peterhead Genealogy http://axs.com.au/~wsb