Re: 1870 Deaths M to Z

  • Sandy Sill
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 1999
      Hi Wade,
      Would you please send me more information on the following 3 people:

      Ref. #18 - Isabella TROUP,
      Ref. #111 - Jane TROUP, and
      Ref. #139 - Margaret THOMSON

      Thank you so very much, Sandy Sill
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 1999
        Hi Sandy,

        > Ref. #18 - Isabella TROUP,
        > Ref. #111 - Jane TROUP, and
        > Ref. #139 - Margaret THOMSON

        No.18, Isabella Troup married to George Troup mason, 9/2/1870 oh 30m am at New field of Invernettie, female, aged 50 years, parents: Andrew Dickson gardener (dead) and Janet Dickson ms Thomson (dead),

        Either the cause and informant was blank or I must have missed it when transcribing.

        No.111, Jane Troup widow of George Troup farmer and mason, 21/7/1870 3h 45m am at Newfield of Invernettie, female, aged 73 years, parents: James Sangster farmer (dead) and Ann Sangster ms Scott (dead), cause: Disease of Womb chronic, informant: W.? Troup, son, present, Stirling Village.

        No.139, Margaret Thomson, Illegitimate, single, 20/8/1870, 11h pm at 44 Longate, female, aged 3 weeks, parents: Margaret Thomson, cause: Bronchitis no medical attendant, informant: Margaret White, her X mark, present, Chapel Street.

        Regards, Wade.
      • scottee@xxxxxxxxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 1999
          Hi Wade,

          Could I please have the details on the following deaths:
          1) #207 John Moir
          2) # 39 Alexander Philip

          Thanks

          Scott Moir
        • Sandy Sill
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2, 1999
            Hi Wade,
            Thanks so much for this information; each little bit adds to my family
            history.
            Your Peterhead site is much appreciated by me, Sandy

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 5, 1999
              Hi Scott,

              > Could I please have the details on the following deaths:
              > 1) #207 John Moir
              > 2) # 39 Alexander Philip

              No.207, John Moir seaman married to Christian Sangster, 29/12/1870 2h pm at 27 Merchant Street, male, aged 62 years, parents: James Moir gardener (dead) and Elizabeth Moir ms Rennie, cause: Eryspcias 5 days, informant: Alexander Willox, present, occupier.

              No.39, Alexander Philip labourer married to Catherine Adams 26/3/1870 9h 30m pm at 44/2 Broad Street, male , 70 years, Alexander Philip farmer (dead) and Jane Philip ms Simpson (dead), Acute Pleurisy a effusion (chest) 12 days, David Philip, son, present, 16 Charlotte Street.