Re: Death Details

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 1999
      Hi Alison,

      Could I possibly bother you for the death details of the following:

      Finnie, Isabella; born 1850; died 1860; ref. no. 6.2; father - Finnie, Thomas; mother - Thomson
      and
      Finnie, Robert; born 1857; died 1858; ref. no. 101; father - Finnie, James; mother - Fraser

      District 2, No.6, Isabella Finnie, 4/3/1860 3h 30m am at Clerkhill, female, 10 years, parents: Thomas Finnie labourer and Isabella Finnie ms Thomson, cause: Continued fever three weeks, buried Churchyard of Peterhead, informant: Thomas Finnie his X mark father present.

      101, Robert Finnie (single), 8/9/1858 3h pm at 39 Maiden Street, male, 15 months, parents: James Finnie tailor and Mary Finnie ms Fraser, cause: Congenital Idiocy? had for life, buried Churchyard of Peterhead, James Finnie father, present.

      Regards, Wade.
    • Alison Anderson
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 1999
        Hi Wade,

        Once again many thanks for the info. I maybe shouldn't have asked for the
        cause of death for Robert ! (but there's always skeletons in everyone's
        tree/closet). It all adds to the fun.

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4, 2000
          Hi Alison,

          Alison Anderson wrote:

          > Could I possibly grovel for the death details of some people I'm
          > nterested in.
          >
          > Leask, James, b. 1859, d. 1860, ref. no. 68, father Leask, Alexander,
          > mother Finnie

          No.68, James Leask, single, 19/5/1868 7h am at 23/8 Longate, male, 17
          months, parents: Alexander Leask, seaman and Elizabeth Leask ms Finnie,
          cause: measles, no medical attendant, informant: Elizabeth Leask, her x
          mar, mother, present.

          > Brown, William, b. 1856, d. 1858, ref. no. 142, father Brown, George,
          > mother Grant

          No.142, William Brown, single, 3/12/1858, 6h15m am at 33/4 Broad Street,
          male, 2 years, parents: George Brown, tailor and Christian Brown ms.
          Grant, cause: Scrofula in the bowels had for 3 months, informant: George
          Brown, father, present.

          > Finnie, Mary J., b. 1856, d. 1864, ref. no. 82, father Finnie, John,
          > mother Mann

          No.82, Mary Jackson Finnie, single, 7/5/1864 at 2h pm at Port Henry
          Lane, female, 8 years, parents: John Finnie, seaman and Jean Finnie ms.
          Mann, cause: water in the head, 8 days, informant: Mary Jackson,
          present, 26 Windmill Street.

          > Finnie, Emily, b. 1864, d. 1865, ref. no. 42, father Finnie, John,
          > mother Mann

          No.42, Emily Finnie, single, 17/3/1865 at 5h30m pm at 52 Seagate,
          female, 1 year 4 months, parents: John Finnie, seaman and Jean Finnie ms
          Mann, cause: unknown, no medical attemdant, informant: Matilda McDougal,
          her X mark, paternal neice, present, 20 Windmill Street.

          > Morrice, Helen, b. 1828, d. 1864, ref. no. 98, father Morrice, John,
          > mother Finnie

          No.98, Helen Morrice, single, 11/6/1864 at 8h pm at 41 Merchant St,
          female, 36 years, parents: John Morrice, maltster (dead) and Catherine
          Morrice ms Finnie (dead), cause: a) gastric fever, 7 weeks and b)
          ulceration of bowels, 3 weeks, informant: Alexander Morrice, brother,
          not present, 16 Queen St.

        • Alison Anderson
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 28, 2000
            Hi Wade,

            Many thanks once again for the death details below. My apologies for not
            replying earlier, however was on holiday and since then have not had enough
            hours in the day, and am now trying to catch up.

            Could I possibly ask for another three death details:

            Begg, Jane, born 1857, died 1857, ref. no. 113; father Begg, William; mother
            Morice
            Begg, Mary, born 1857, died 1857, ref. no. 8; father Begg, William, mother
            Morice
            Morrice, John, born 1795, died 1864, ref. no. 57; father Morrice, Alexander;
            mother Taylor

            Thanking you in anticipation.

            Alison

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 12, 2000
              Hi Alison,

              Alison Anderson wrote:

              > Begg, Jane, born 1857, died 1857, ref. no. 113;

              No.113, Jane Begg, single, died 11/10/1857 2h am at Cairnhodlie, female,
              aged 2 months, parents: William Begg, blacksmith and Helen Morice,
              cause: debility since birth, informant: Helen Morrice, mother, present.

              > Begg, Mary, born 1857, died 1858, ref. no. 8;

              No.8, Mary Begg, single, died 14/1/1858 4h pm at Cairntrodlie, female, 5
              months, parents: William Begg, blacksmith and Helen Morice, cause:
              Struma, since birth, informant: Helen Morice, mother, present.

              > Morrice, John, born 1795, died 1864, ref. no. 57;

              No.57, John Morrice, maltman widower of Catherine Finnie, died 20/3/1864
              3h am at 7 Union Street, male, 69 years, parents: Alexander Morrice,
              farmer (dead) and Mary Morrice ms Taylor (dead), informant: Alexander
              Morrice, son, not present, 16 Queen Street.

            • Alison Anderson
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 15, 2000
                Hi Wade,

                Many thanks once again. I am deeply indebted to you. You have made my day!

                Alison