Moir Ancestors

  • scottee@attcanada.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 1999
      Hi There,
      I am researching my Moir family history. The family is said to originate from the Peterhead area, although I have not found any connection yet.
      I have found Alexander Moir who was born about 1835 somewhere in Aberdeenshire(big help) and married Jane(Jean) Coutts at Fyvie in 1856. His parents were Alexander Moir and Jane Patterson.
      As I obtain more information about the family and their connections to Peterhead I will pass it along. In the meantime, if anyone has any info they think might be useful I would appreciate hearing from you.
      Thanks.

      Scott Moir