Carnegie/Birnie marriage

  • Jim MannTaylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 1999
      I had in my records that an Elizabeth Birnie (parents Charles Birnie &
      Elizabeth Martin) married a Robert Carnegie (no marriage date but she was
      born in 1860, so around 1800 or so).

      Now I have been given information that Elizabeth Birnie actually married
      William Leslie Carnegie (b. 1861) instead (parents Robert Carnegie and Ann
      Leslie) .

      Can anyone confirm either of the above?

      Thank you.

      Jim Mann Taylor