1891 Census

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 1999
      Hi All,

      Does anyone have easy access to the 1891 Census for Peterhead? If they do could they look at Thomas Auld age 12, at District 5, page 44 and tell who else is also at that address, relationships, occupations and birth place.

      I know that the 1891 census is available through LDS FHC. I have other films on order and will not be ordering this until the new year.

      Regards,
      Wade Buchan.
    • Alex Ritchie
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 1999
        For Wade :

        Wade, Here's the information you were looking for (If you have not already got it) :

        District 5 Page 44 : 9 Stuart Street

        AGE BORN
        Edward Buchan Head Married 47yrs Agent for Insurance Inverallochy
        Society
        Helen B.Buchan Wife Married 45yrs Buchanhaven
        William Buchan Son 11yrs Grocer's Assistant Peterhead
        Helen Buchan Daughter 14yrs Fishworker Peterhead
        Catharine Buchan Daughter 9yrs Scholar Peterhead
        Thomas Auld Adopted Son 12yrs Scholar Ireland, Belfast

        Best Regards.............................Alex Ritchie
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 29, 1999
          Hi Alex,

          > Wade, Here's the information you were looking for (If you have not already got it)

          Thank you for this information. No I didn't already have it.