Re: May

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 1998
      Hi Ken,

      Ken May wrote:

      > With regards to John May, I have a family list as follows:
      > John May b. 29 Nov 1828 married
      > Jannet Milne b. 27 Aug 1836 - no marriage date or place.

      I think I found their marriage on the IGI as 2/6/1856 in Peterhead, so
      you should be able to get the marriage certificate.

      It looks like I've found a distant cousin researching the same family.
      Alex and Jean Wiseman in Aberdeen email: AWis270261@.... They are
      related to John May and Jane Stephen living in Burnhaven, Peterhead
      during 1851 census, children John age 22 Rathen, William age 20 Rathen,
      James age 15 Rathen, Joseph M. age 10 Peterhead and Eliza D. age 6
      Peterhead.

      Jean is my 5th Cousin and have been extremely helpful, I'm sure they
      would look forward to hearing from you.

      Regards, Wade.