RE: Death Details & 1851 Census

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 1999
      Hi Alison,

      > Could I please bother you again for details of a death:
      >
      > Helen Allan, b 1858; d 1860; father - George Allan; mother - Ann Gray; reference no. 77

      No.77, Helen Allan, single, 26/5/1860 oh 30m am at 30 Windmill Street, female, 2y 3mths old, parents: George Allan, labourer and Ann Allan ms Gray, cause: Measles a few days, buried Churchyard of Peterhead, informant: George Allan, father, present.

      > Also would it be possible for you to look up the 1851 census return and see if this family were in Peterhead then. I'm sorry I don't have any ages/details for this couple.

      1851 Census Peterhead, District 13, page 34, No.177, King Street
      George Allan, head, 26, Old Deer
      Ann Allan, wife, 27, Ellon
      George Allan, son, 3, Peterhead

      Regards, Wade.

    • Alison Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 1999
        Hi Wade,

        I would just like to say many thanks for the information re Allan Death and
        1851 census details. It proved to be very interesting.