Slesser

  • jial@xxxxxxxxx.xx
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 1999
      I am looking for any information about the family name of Slesser (or Slessor)from
      Peterhead. My great-grandfather was William Slesser born in 1851 and died in
      1885. His father was John Slesser married to Isabella Diverall. He was born in
      1805 (father-John Slessor , mother Isabel Gray). I am trying to find out when he died.
      Any information would be greatly appreciated
      Thanks,
      Jill
    • jial@xxxxxxxxx.xx