family history

  • i.l.tilbury@xxxx.xx.xx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 1999
      It was suggested that my first job should be is to send you the family names .
      Robert Kean a Carter in Peterhead in 1848 [ his wife Helen Scott Kean.
      Gordon kean born 30th of may 1848
      Duncan Kean born 11th May 1850 , his father now a labourer in Peterhead
      Andrew Kean born 2nd of march 1825 [ And this is my Great grandfather ]
      Ann Kean born 2nd of August 1854 [ and later married James Benzie
      Robert Kean junior married christian Yule.
      I hope this what you need look forward to hearing from you .
      lynley Tilbury