Diverall fanily

  • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 1999
      Dear Judy, Thank you very much for the Diverall information. In
      particular their occupations. Emday Diveral is a new one to me, could
      this be short for Amelia? I have an 'unplaced' William Diveral m. to an
      Amelia Jamieson in 1842 in Peterhead. I have just recently made contact
      with a Diverall descendant in Montreal Canada, who I hope to meet next
      week, so all the information is being passed on too. Betty.