Web Page Update

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 1999
      Hi All,

      The Peterhead web page has just been updated, Death Index. Now have
      some extra years. The search index on top of page has also been
      updated.

      If you would like the full details of the death certificates please let
      me know the name, year of death and reference no.

      I'm currently transcribing the 1869 deaths for Peterhead, so the next
      update will contain this. I also hope to add more photos provided by
      Bill Buchan and the researchers section.

      Have you got any sections for improvements to the web page or mailing
      list? What would you like to see on the web page?