Re: Street Names

  • Sandy Sill
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 7, 1999
      <smaller>Hi Alex Ritchie,

      Thanks for your responce to my photographers' questions; I think
      I'll pursue this a little further at the Aberdeenshire site.

      Sandy

      <excerpt>For Sandy Sill :

      <smaller>Hi Sandy, as Wade has already suggested in his note, the two
      photographers' addresses are definitely in Aberdeen and not Peterhead.

      As far as the photographers themselves are concerned, I'm afraid I know
      precious little about this subject.

      I hope, at least I have been of some help to you.

      </smaller>

      <smaller>Best Regards............................Alex Ritchie

      </smaller>
    • robert.stewart1@xxx.xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 6, 2000
        Sandy
        Sorry I have been ill with flu for past couple of weeks. I have a recollection of receiving a note from you saying you were coming to the
        UK later this year - is this correct? I kewep all my E mails but can find no trace of this - I am beginning to wonder if I imagined it.
        Please reconfirm your plans.
        Robert