Re:photographers Peterhead

  • Val Lowrie
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 1999
      Hi Wade
      Thank you for info on Peterhead Photographers.
      It really helps to narrow the time down.
      I have other photos with names of photographers from Aberdeen, Inverness
      and
      Fraserburgh, does your source mention these as well or should I write to
      appropriate lists.

      Kind regards
      Val Lowrie
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 1999
        Hi Val,

        Val Lowrie wrote:

        > I have other photos with names of photographers from Aberdeen, Inverness
        > and Fraserburgh, does your source mention these as well or should I write to
        >
        > appropriate lists.

        Sorry the book only mentions Peterhead photographers, althought nearly were
        born outside of Peterhead.

        Regards, Wade.
      • Val Lowrie
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 9, 1999