Re: Thanks Wade!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 1998
      Hi Shelly,

      Shelley Firth wrote:

      > I would like to take this opportunity to thank Wade for starting up
      > this list and for all the wonderful help he is giving us all!!

      It's great just to be able to help someone and even better when you help
      others find a connection (Carl O'Brien and Colin Gordon the first for
      the list).

      > Further to you Wade, you talk of transcribing all these records, would
      > there be any way that I or others on the list could help you with this
      > work. I know that I for one would be most willing to do any
      > transcribing,etc. to make your job faster!! Please let me know.

      If you have access to a local Latter Day Saint Family History Centre
      then anyone could borrow the films and transcribe the information. I
      could then add them to the index and put it up on the list. If you are
      interested I can let you know the marriage or deaths certificate years
      I've completed so far.

      Regards, Wade.
    • Colin Gordon
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 1998
        See below.....

        Wade Buchan wrote:

        > From: Wade Buchan <wsb@...>
        >
        > Hi Shelly,
        >
        > Shelley Firth wrote:
        >
        > > I would like to take this opportunity to thank Wade for starting up
        > > this list and for all the wonderful help he is giving us all!!
        >
        > It's great just to be able to help someone and even better when you help
        > others find a connection (Carl O'Brien and Colin Gordon the first for
        > the list).

        YES! Way to go Carl!