Re: Peterhead photographer

  • Ken May
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 1999
      Val,

      Sorry, no. I have several photos by J. Shivas, which, eventually, I'm
      hoping to put on a web page. I don't know of any by anyone else,
      however, there are other May relatives from the Henderson line who may
      have some. I will ask.

      Regards

      Ken

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 1999
        Hi Val,

        Val Lowrie wrote:

        > Do you know of the other photographer Ken,
        > J. COLLIER, Queen St Peterhead.
        > If we can date him we might be able to bring the SHIVAS
        > photos in to a closer time slot.

        Joseph Collier moved to Peterhead in May 1861 and left Peterhead for Inverness
        in April 1866.