Anderson/Burr

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 1999
      jeannie miklos wrote:

      Does anyone have any information regarding the following:
      My great-grandfather, James Anderson born September 24 1856 Peterhead,
      father James Anderson, Mariner, mother Christina Anderson, maiden name
      Burr. James Anderson was born at 56 Marischal Street. Would any census
      records give any information regarding this family?

      James Anderson married Christina Burr July 24, 1855

      James Anderson's father was John Anderson born 1826 died 1890. His
      father was John Anderson and his mother's name was Smith. Would it be
      possible to check our John Anderson's birth and any further information
      on Smith....

      Christina Burr was born 1833 in Peterhead. Her father was William Burr
      and mother's name was Mess. Would it be possible to check on
      birth/marriage records for William Burr and mess.

      Does anyone have any seaman's record for James Anderson, mariner?