Re: Seamen's registers

  • Angela Patterson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 1999
      Many, many thanks for your time and effort, Judy. It is much
      appreciated.
      This James Florence seems to be my gtgtgt grandfather who came to
      Australia in 1861 and was tragically killed in a mining accident 4 years
      later.
      Regards
      Angela Patterson
      Melbourne
      Australia

    • Sandy Sill
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 1999
        Dear Judy,
        Thanks so very much for the information about Williams TROUP and William
        SANGSTER. I can make a connection for the William TROUP, as of now can't
        connect the SANGSTER-William. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and
        taking time to give me this info. Sandy

      • Roderick Hay Bain
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 1999
          Fit like ?

          Thank you so much for including a reply to my Bain.

          Regards

          Rodi

          In message <37CDE84D.1EBF@...>, Judy Hand <j.rhand@...>
          writes