Seamen's registration

  • Judy Hand
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 1999
      While checking this morning I came across registrations for Thomas
      Morie, born Peterhead 1828, and John Hogg of Peterhead, if anyone is
      interested. I can keep the films with the 100 entries until next week,
      so I can do a further lookup next Tuesday morning. I know I didn't give
      people much notice, so if anyone missed out there is still time to let
      me know.

      Judy