Re: Acknowledgemant of confirmation and brief PDH relations

  • Scotshldy@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 1999
      Hello Wade Buchan, What a pleasure it is to have found this site/web page.
      The names I'm researching are: Cameron, Reid, McGee, Taylor, Strachan, Mavor,
      Simpson, plus others. All from Peterhead, Scotland from 1702-Present. On my
      trip to Peterhead Sept. 1997 I met a lot of my family for the first time, got
      a lot in information i.e. birth cert, marriage lic, head stone info. This
      has given me an opportunity to get even more helpful information
      re-genealogy. My grandfather left Peterhead 1923 William Buchan Cameron
      b.1896. My ggrandmother left Peterhead 1925 Christine Buchan Reid ms McGee
      b. 1874. I will be returning to Peterhead in the summer of 2000. Looking
      forward to working w/you and all Peterhead interested folks. Thanks again,
      Pam Cameron