Streets in Peterhead??

  • Sandy Sill
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 1999
      Hi everyone,
      Do these streets/locations exist in Peterhead -

      1. George Street
      2. Bridge Street
      If not, does anyone know if they exist in the town/city of Aberdeen??

      Thanks for your responce, Sandy
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 1999
        Hi Sandy,

        Sandy Sill wrote:

        > Do these streets/locations exist in Peterhead -
        >
        > 1. George Street
        > 2. Bridge Street
        > If not, does anyone know if they exist in the town/city of Aberdeen??

        I don't think these streets are in Peterhead, but I'm not 100% (not a street in
        1851 census). I do know that they are in Aberdeen. Hopefully someone from
        Peterhead will answer this for you.