Penny Reseacher

  • Carl & Barbara O'Brien
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 1999
      G'day Wade

      You're right, I might be quiet but I am always there lurking in the
      background. It's not Carolyn but it is Betty Mathers who has the
      connections to Capt. W. Penny. I haven't heard from her in quite some
      time, I have sent her Fido messages through my internet connection with
      Tardis BBS but to no avail.

      Providing she hasn't moved her address in NZ is:

      96 Raumanga Heights Drive
      Whangarei
      Northland
      New Zealand.

      I got loads of info off her some time back when we were trying to
      connect my Christian Penny to the William Penny line. I still think
      there might be a connection but as yet no proof.

      Regards,

      Carl.