Re: William Robb & Mary Slessor

  • megolithicmatt
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 6, 2013
      An update on this - I first found the birthplaces for William and Mary in multiple census results. However, I've since found that there were two William and Mary Robb families in Aberdeen at the same time with the same children names and roughly the same ages. The differences were their occupations, places of birth and addresses (these also being quite close by...).

      I've finally found the correct family and the parents were not from the Peterhead area.

      Sorry about all the confusion! Thanks for the help, too.

      - Matthew