Re: ABERDEEN-D Digest V99 #233

  • James Durno Mitchell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 1999
      George Mitchell(Shipmaster) was baptised 24 Apr 1808 in Aberdeen by Bishop
      Skinner in the presence of Alex Hall, Shipbuilder and Robert Bruce,
      Shipowner. His father was William Mitchell and mother, Sarah Sangster
      (married I believe in Peterhead 12 Feb 1804) I'm looking for any information
      about William & Sarah, where they lived and when they died. Perhaps anyone
      working on SHROUD may have the some details. Can anyone help please?
      Durno Mitchell