Re: [Peterhead] Re: Kemp Family

  • Elizebeth Dempster
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2013
      Hello:

      At this point, not sure.  My Kemp family information I have to date, goes back to a David Kemp and Mary Romanies, c1800.  Their immediate family and all the Kemps that I have were located in the Glasgow and Edinburgh area.  Harry Kemp is the only one that I know of leaving that area and settling in Peterhead.  I will certainly keep the information and as I research further if I find a connection contact this list again.

      Regard,
      Liz Dempster