Robertsons of Strichen

  • tullynessleturnip
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 6:54 AM
      As I'm here I could ask to see if anyone knows anything of Elizabeth Morrison born 1853 New Deer, she married a Robertson 15th June 1878. lived in Market Street, Strichen, and had 9 children. Would be nice to find living descendants!
      Also of her brother Alexander Morrison born 1860 New Deer, he wrote articles on nature for a local newspaper (Buchan Observer?) under the pen-name 'Nightingale' - does anyone know anything about this/have any of these articles?
      tullynessleturnip@...