Re: Pirie family

  • tullynessleturnip
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2013
      Is this of any interest?: My great-grandfather (mother's mother's father)'s mother was a Mary Scott b.1822/23 Fraserburgh, d.1883 New Deer. Her mother was Elizabeth Pirie who married Robert Scott. Elizabeth Pirie's parents = Alexander Pirie + Margaret Gordon. Ekizabeth Pirie had 9 siblings. That's all I have on my charts... we may indeed be related?!
      If you can find 'my' Elizabeth Pirie then I have a huge amount of info as to her descendants.