Pirie family

  • Peter Milne
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17 7:51 AM
      1871 census: I believe I found my GG Grandmother Margaret Pirie, who was married to my GG Grandfather Joseph Milne, living with son Robert Pirie Milne, my Great Grandfather and I suppose Margaret's sister Isabella Pirie?

      Does anyone have any information on the Pirie family tree please?
    • tullynessleturnip
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19 6:44 AM
        Is this of any interest?: My great-grandfather (mother's mother's father)'s mother was a Mary Scott b.1822/23 Fraserburgh, d.1883 New Deer. Her mother was Elizabeth Pirie who married Robert Scott. Elizabeth Pirie's parents = Alexander Pirie + Margaret Gordon. Ekizabeth Pirie had 9 siblings. That's all I have on my charts... we may indeed be related?!
        If you can find 'my' Elizabeth Pirie then I have a huge amount of info as to her descendants.