PD 829 - The Margaret

  • margaret339587
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 12:20 PM
      Hi - I'm hoping that womeone could help me with this. My G. grandfather signed on to the Margaret in 28/7/1892. His name was John Chisholm, and he had previously been in the Merchant Navy on a variety of ships sailing all over the world. When I was a child I was told he had had an accident on a boat which fractured his skull and subsequently disabled him. I wondered if this was on the Margart as this seems to have been his last sailing.
      Kind regards
      Maggie