Re: [Peterhead] Re: Lyn Thomas

  • Heather Wedel
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
      Good answer,

      --- On Thu, 2/28/13, tullynessleturnip <tullynessleturnip@...> wrote:

      From: tullynessleturnip <tullynessleturnip@...>
      Subject: [Peterhead] Re: Lyn Thomas
      To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com

      Well.... it DOES say 'usaminituning' or somesuch! Perhaps it's a message to tell us one of our great-great-grandfathers buried the gold reserves of Aberdeen at a certain spot on the LochNessie Estate and if we'd like to invest a couple o' thousand quid in their scheme to locate it we'll each get a 50% cut in the profits?
      So... own up... who here had a Nigerian great-great grandfather, eh?!

    • Lyn Thomas
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013

        Hi to all,

        I am Lyn Thomas and have just found that my yahoo address has been compromised. Sorry about that. I certainly didn’t send the message