Re: Lyn Thomas

  • tullynessleturnip
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
      Well.... it DOES say 'usaminituning' or somesuch! Perhaps it's a message to tell us one of our great-great-grandfathers buried the gold reserves of Aberdeen at a certain spot on the LochNessie Estate and if we'd like to invest a couple o' thousand quid in their scheme to locate it we'll each get a 50% cut in the profits?
      So... own up... who here had a Nigerian great-great grandfather, eh?!
    • Heather Wedel
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
        Good answer,

        Well.... it DOES say 'usaminituning' or somesuch! Perhaps it's a message to tell us one of our great-great-grandfathers buried the gold reserves of Aberdeen at a certain spot on the LochNessie Estate and if we'd like to invest a couple o' thousand quid in their scheme to locate it we'll each get a 50% cut in the profits?
        So... own up... who here had a Nigerian great-great grandfather, eh?!

      • Lyn Thomas
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013

          Hi to all,

          I am Lyn Thomas and have just found that my yahoo address has been compromised. Sorry about that. I certainly didn’t send the message